GMAT Exam Pattern
According to the GMAC (Graduate Management Admission Council) which administers the test, the GMAT has an expansion of the admission process in more than 7,000 business and management programs around the world.
Test adapted to the computer, that the software adapts to its performance, as you progress. If your performance is very good, more difficult questions will appear, and if it is bad, easy questions will appear, a test that really adapts to your progress (Note – Only the Quantitative and Verbal sections are computer adaptable. AWA and IR are not adapted, which necessarily needs to be prepared), each section module starts at an average level, based on your answers, you will receive either easier or more difficult question. And unlike other tests, the GMAT will not be able to return the questions that have already been answered.
Analytical Writing Assignment (AWA)
and Communication in the form
of a critique
|Integrated Reasoning (IR)||12 multiple choice|
Two-Part Analysis, Multi-source
reasoning, Graphic interpretation, Table
|Quantitative||31 multiple choice|
|Verbal||36 multiple choice|
Reading Comprehension, Critical Reasoning
The exam is divided into four sections:
- IR – Measures the candidate’s ability to evaluate information presented in various formats from various sources.
- AWA – Measures the critical capacity of reasoning and the communication of ideas. And during this section, you end up analyzing the reasoning behind a given argument and writing a review.
- Quantitative – The quantitative section, which is well known for being one of the most difficult, and for being adaptable to the candidate, mathematics is fundamental for you to be able to understand and be able to solve the questions presented.
- Verbal – The verbal section, which measures your understanding of extending the material presented, and your ability to interpret to correct the material to be right with standard written English.
The test is very structured, and for those who think it is easy, it requires many hours of study to get a good score on the test, and getting these things is a main key for you to get great admissions in dream schools. Here at MBA House, you have the best preparation for the GMAT, which consists of continuous improvements in the weak points, apply at MBA House.
Applications for GMAT Prep in the best business schools in the world, like:
- INSEAD – France
- London Business School – United Kingdom
- University of Cambridge – United Kingdom
- Harvard University – United States
- Stanford University – United States
- University of Pennsylvania
- Università Commerciale Luigi Bocconi – Italy
- HEC Paris – France
- London School of Economics and Political Science (LSE
- Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT) – United States
Do you want to know more about “GMAT Percentil”:
Please access these links: GMAT exam format structure, what a good mat percentile and MBA.
Looking for GMAT preparation in your city?
Discover our units in the United States, located at:
- New York – Brooklyn, Manhattan, Queens, The Bronx, Staten Island (NY).
- Miami (Florida)
- Austin (Texas)
Didn’t find our MBA school for GMAT FULL in your area?
Don’t worry, students living in these regions: Columbus Ohio, Fort Worth Texas, Charlotte North Carolina, Detroit Michigan, El Paso Texas, Baltimore Maryland, Boston Massachusetts, Washington District of Columbia, Nashville Tennessee, Denver Colorado, Milwaukee Wisconsin, Portland Oregon, Oklahoma City Oklahoma, Albuquerque New Mexico, Oakland California, Minneapolis Minnesota, Wichita Kansas, New Orleans Louisiana, Honolulu Hawaii, Anaheim California, Las Vegas Nevada, Riverside California, Cincinnati Ohio, Lexington Kentucky, Anchorage Alaska, Stockton California, Toledo Ohio and Saint Paul Minnesota everyone can also study the GMAT.
Get in touch with MBA House