Good practices for your GMAT preparation
The Graduate Management Admission Test exam is one of the biggest challenges for those looking to pursue a postgraduate degree in various business schools around the world. And developing good practices for taking the GMAT exam is essential to being able to get a good score on the day of the final exam. For anyone looking to pursue a degree in business it is a great experience, and to get admissions to these big schools you need to a great result to get good admissions.
With these tips, you will be able to develop a good study routine:
- Try to start your study six months before the GMAT exam, so you will have a good time to study, without rushing.
- Always review what was studied, always trying to memorize.
- Review your math skills.
- In addition to practicing the sections, also look for your pace, because time management is very important for those who want to complete all sections in due time.
- Familiarize yourself with the sections, and frequently review the types of questions.
- Use the GMAT practical study content (you can find out more here)
- Practice with the official exam guide at MBA House.
Having good memorized fundamentals is a big step for those who want a great future, and having a preparatory course to help you where you need to go is important for those who want great results. Here at MBA House, you will find the best efficient methods for a study focused on the GMAT exam, always in progress with the student.
Look some business schools that accept GMAT in USA: Eli Broad College of Business, Questrom, Mendoza College of Business, Scheller College of Business, Krannert School of Management, Knight Hall and Bauer Hall, John M. Olin, Carlson School of Management, Smeal, Robert H. Smith School of Business, Mays Business School, Joseph M. Katz, Simon Business School, BYU Marriott, UCI The Paul Merage, Cox School of Business, Gies College of Business, Wisconsin School of Business, Warrington College of Business, Pepperdine Graziadio, Carroll School of Management, Raymond A. Mason School of Business. David Eccles School of Business .
Applications for GMAT Prep in the best business schools in the world, like:
- INSEAD – France
- Harvard University – United States
- Stanford University – United States
- London Business School – United Kingdom
- University of Cambridge – United Kingdom
- HEC Paris – France
- Università Commerciale Luigi Bocconi – Italy
- University of Pennsylvania – United States
- Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT) – United States
- London School of Economics and Political Science (LSE) – United Kingdom
Do you want to know more about “GMAT Preparation”:
Looking for GMAT preparation in your city?
Discover our units in the United States, located at:
- New York – Brooklyn, Manhattan, Queens, The Bronx, Staten Island (NY),.
- Miami (Florida)
- Austin (Texas)
Didn’t find our MBA school for GMAT in your area?
Don’t worry, students living in these regions: Columbus Ohio, Fort Worth Texas, Charlotte North Carolina, Detroit Michigan, El Paso Texas, Baltimore Maryland, Boston Massachusetts, Washington District of Columbia, Nashville Tennessee, Denver Colorado, Milwaukee Wisconsin, Portland Oregon, Oklahoma City Oklahoma, Albuquerque New Mexico, Honolulu Hawaii, Anaheim California, Tampa Florida, Oakland California, Minneapolis Minnesota, Wichita Kansas, New Orleans Louisiana, Aurora Colorado, Santa Ana California, St. Louis Missouri, Memphis Tennessee, Seattle Washington, Pittsburgh Pennsylvania, Corpus Christi Texas, Louisville Kentucky, Las Vegas Nevada, Riverside California, Cincinnati Ohio, Lexington Kentucky, Anchorage Alaska, Stockton California, Toledo Ohio and Saint Paul Minnesota everyone can also study the GMAT.
Get in touch with MBA House now and find out how we can help transform your future!