The Graduate Management Admission Test is a Graduate Program consists of 4 sections, which would be Evaluation of analytical writing, integrated reasoning, verbal and the Quantitative section. It is an MBA Scholarship Program, that when you get an average grade, you get opportunities in several business schools, your grade is used as an admission process (but not just the test, it guarantees the opportunity, because you still have essays/interviews) , and the exam is subdivided into subsections, which will be assessed as Critical reasoning, Reading comprehension in the verbal section and problem solving and data sufficiency in the Quantitative section.
NUMBER OF QUESTIONS
|TIME TO COMPLETE|
|One essay Question||30 Minutes|
|Integrated Reasoning||12 Multiple-Choice|
The GMAT program and the general test are divided into divisions:
- Verbal – Includes 36 multiple choice questions that assess your reading comprehension, sentence correction and critical thinking, with a time limit of 65 minutes.
- Quantitative – Includes 31 questions with multiple choices of problem solving and data sufficiency, having a shorter time than the verbal section, with 62 minutes.
- Evaluation of Analytical Writing – the analysis of argumentation and communication is critically analyzed, with development questions with a time limit of 30 minutes.
- Integrated reasoning – is a session that will analyze your reasoning from multiple sources, graphic interpretation and analysis of tables, including 12 multiple-choice questions lasting 30 minutes.
Here at MBA House, you get to know all these changes in terms of structure first hand, and a professional orientation to follow the correct path to guarantee the prominence of too many students, and get an opportunity for the school of your dreams.
Look some business schools that accept GMAT in USA: Eli Broad College of Business, Questrom, Mendoza College of Business, Scheller College of Business, Krannert School of Management, Knight Hall and Bauer Hall, John M. Olin, Carlson School of Management, Smeal, Robert H. Smith School of Business, Mays Business School, Joseph M. Katz, Simon Business School, BYU Marriott, UCI The Paul Merage, Cox School of Business, Pepperdine Graziadio, Carroll School of Management, Gies College of Business, Wisconsin School of Business, Warrington College of Business, Raymond A. Mason School of Business, David Eccles School of Business.
Applications for GMAT Prep in the best business schools in the world, like:
- INSEAD – France
- Harvard University – United States
- Stanford University – United States
- Università Commerciale Luigi Bocconi – Italy
- London Business School – United Kingdom
- University of Cambridge – United Kingdom
- HEC Paris – France
- London School of Economics and Political Science (LSE) – United Kingdom
- University of Pennsylvania – United States
- Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT) – United States
Do you want to know more about “GMAT Syllabus”:
Looking for GMAT preparation in your city?
Discover our units in the United States, located at:
- New York – Brooklyn, Manhattan, Staten Island (NY), Queens, The Bronx.
- Miami (Florida)
- Austin (Texas)
Didn’t find our MBA school for GMAT FULL in your area?Don’t worry, students living in these regions: Columbus Ohio, Fort Worth Texas, Portland Oregon, Oklahoma City Oklahoma, Albuquerque New Mexico, Charlotte North Carolina, Detroit Michigan, El Paso Texas, Baltimore Maryland, Boston Massachusetts, Pittsburgh Pennsylvania, Corpus Christi Texas, Louisville Kentucky, Washington District of Columbia, Nashville Tennessee, Denver Colorado, Milwaukee Wisconsin, Oakland California, Minneapolis Minnesota, Wichita Kansas, New Orleans Louisiana, Honolulu Hawaii, Anaheim California, Tampa Florida, Aurora Colorado, Santa Ana California, St. Louis Missouri, Memphis Tennessee, Seattle Washington, Las Vegas Nevada, Riverside California, Cincinnati Ohio, Lexington Kentucky, Anchorage Alaska, Stockton California, Toledo Ohio and Saint Paul Minnesota everyone can also study the GMAT.
Get in touch with MBA House now and find out how we can help transform your future!